Sunday, June 24, 2012

Interflex Medical School Programs in USA?? PLZ HELP


Interflex Medical School Programs in USA?? PLZ HELP?
I have heard of interflex or inteflex programs that are in medical, here in USA, it is a 6 year program taking students from high school into pre-med/medical, that way some students don't have to take the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT), do you know of any universities who do that, because I really want to become a doctor ever since I was young and its my dream. What are the universities who do this and how do you get in, the requirements?? Please tell me Thank you!
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You must have a great GPA and a 30+ on the ACT usually. They are called combined degree programs, or BA/MD or BS/MD programs. http://www.medicalhelpnet.com/content/view/28/46/
Read more discussion :