Friday, June 1, 2012

I have completed my High School and 4 year College from outside USA. Can i apply for FAFSA for my 2nd Degree


I have completed my High School and 4 year College from outside USA. Can i apply for FAFSA for my 2nd Degree?
I have completed my High School and 4 year College from Bangladesh. I am permanent resident (Green Card holder) and live in NY. I am planning for another 4 year college degree as a Freshman student. Note: That be my second degree. So far i have taken no aid and attend no college. Can i apply for FAFSA?
Financial Aid - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yep!! You can apply for grants for as long as you are in school! That's the beauty of them :-) Just make sure you do fill out and turn in your FAFSA (the name of the form) soon as the deadline is only a couple months away.
Read more discussion :