Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ending High school in the USA!


Ending High school in the USA!?
Hi guys.. I'd really like to attend my last two years of High school there in the Usa..is there any possibility? I mean,I'm Italian and I'm attending the third year in a high school of languages,but I'm not vary happy cause i LOVE English and USA 'n i'd like studying there??!help me!!!!
Higher Education (University +) - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Since we are possibly some of the least educated people on the planet, I hardly see what benefit you might derive from attending school in our fabulous country.
2 :
Check out the possibility of becoming a foreign exchange student.
3 :
You have a couple of choices. Because you're underage, and still in high school, any move you make must also include some provision for housing. Thus I suggest two options: - Do a foreign exchange for a year, via a reputable agency. You can speak to someone in your home school about this option. You'd come to the US for a year, live with a host family, go to high school here, and then return home to complete your schooling. - Enroll in a private high school that charges tuition, and which also provides housing. A boarding school. Lots of foreign students do this. You'd move here, live with other students in the school's residence halls, and complete your schooling in the US. I'll list a few residential, private high schools that you can check into: - Blair Academy, in New Jersey - Choate Rosemary Hall, in Connecticut - Groton School, in Massachusetts - Hackley School, in New York - The Harvey School, in New York - Concord Academy, in Massachusetts - Deerfield Academy, in Massachusetts - The Holderness School, in New Hampshire - Lawrence Academy, in Massachusetts - Milton Academy, in Massachusetts - New Hampton School, in New Hampshire Some of these have competitive admissions, and others are a bit easier to get into. All have accepted international students in the past, but are mainly made up of Americans. In fact, there are a lot I can think of that might work. Let me see if I can find a list and I'll link it.
Read more discussion :