Friday, August 24, 2012

Recommended number of classes taken in Graduate School in the USA


Recommended number of classes taken in Graduate School in the USA?
How many classes are recommended to be taken per semester/term (say if each term/semester lasts for 3 - 4 months), during Graduate School in the USA? In the UK, for my Undergraduate Degree I have 4 classes per semester and I also work 20 hours a week. So for Graduate School in the USA I was thinking of taking 5 classes per semester, each being 3 Credits, with no or less hours of work. Do you think that's too much? What is the average number taken? Thanx in advance =) Only one answer =( Thanx anyways =)
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Most times- two courses is considered a full-load depending on the program and school requirements. I know each school has their own standard. I recommend from experience to take one graduate and two undergraduate schools if you work full-time.
Read more discussion :