Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ok how can I get a very large or full scholorship for a boarding school


Ok how can I get a very large or full scholorship for a boarding school?
I really hate being in school with my brother cuz I get used alot by other girls who like him so I think boarding school [out of state] would be a good option. My family annoys me often too. So is there any way I can get a full scholarship to a boarding school and what are some good boarding schools??? In the USA...
Other - Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Oh gosh! Why resort to boarding school when you have other options? First and foremost, boarding school is not a place to escape the world, nor to escape your family. Boarding schools don't admit students they admit families. The average school will not admit a student that is using the school as a way out. Admissions officers can tell when this is being done. They're trained well. Second, using boarding school as a cop out to home life is horrible because you're not going for the reasons boarding school is out there. It's a place to challenge your mind and have new opportunities that you would not have received at home. Just look into a local private school or charter school if school life is really bad. Other than that, just get over it. Life throws us crap all of the time. Get use to it now. Lastly, if none of this deters you from applying, the average school has a substantial amount of financial aid. Look for a school you personally love and then check to see what kind of aid is given. Five schools give full tuition if your family's income is less that 75K a year.
Read more discussion :