Saturday, November 24, 2012

im 13 can i move from geneva to the USA to do High School when I'm 15


im 13 can i move from geneva to the USA to do High School when I'm 15?
My Mom lost her guardianship of me when I was 7. she lives in the USA. My dad lives in geneva with his new wife. when i was 7 the Judge gave my Gard to my dad, I live in geneva now, but i went to do high school in the USA and live with my grandparents who live in the USA, when I'm 15. Is it possible? My Mom lives in the USA but she lives wit her mother ( my grandmother ) and she doesn't have a job, so that I dont think could be possible... the grandparents that i want to live with when i'm 15 ( after junior high ) , they are my dads parents. here are a couple of reasons ... -they have a lot of money. -they live close to the high school that I would like to go to. -big house = they is a room for me. - they are healthy... ...
Immigration - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
most likey but i woould be alot of work
2 :
What does your dad and grandparents have to say about it? It is totally possible, it is all up to them. Lots of young people move from other countries to attend school in the USA.
3 :
With all parties involved's permission, yes, it is a possibility. Whatever school you plan to attend will charge you tuition of between $5,000.00 and $10,000.00 a year though because you are not a resident. Best wishes.
4 :
No. You can only attend high school for one year and you have to pay the tuition costs. College is another story. For college you can get an F-1 visa and attend. Of course you have to support yourself while your here. Sorry! If your mother was a citizen then...
5 :
You mother is a US citizen? if so you can, if shes a green card holder (Permanent resident) she can ALSO take you to the US. You will have to tell your mother to check it for you with an attorney. Do you know if shes an American citizen or a green card holder? if she is then its easy and you can go.
Read more discussion :