Thursday, April 16, 2009

I live in the UK and want to move to USA an attend an American school or college is this possible.


I live in the UK and want to move to USA an attend an American school or college is this possible.?
This may sound like a stupid question but I had to ask. Basically I would like to move to America in the near future, and i would like to attend a Cooking school of some sort. I haven't got a clue on where to start or weather it is actually possible. If it is possible can you possibly tell me on where to start and how to do this.
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes this is possible all you need is a student visa to enter the country and attend the school of your choice a friend of mine did it about 5 years ago im sorry but i don't know the process but im sure if you looked along those lines you would be able to figure it out.
2 :
There are various cooking schools, but it will be quite expensive just to let you know. To me it would be much more economical to study either in the UK or in Europe-vast more choices about there too. Job opportunities would be more apparent as well I should think. America has a glut on almost every occupation with this economic downturn. You'd need to be quite talented in order to secure a well-paying chef job.
Read more discussion :