Wednesday, July 1, 2009

how can I valid my foreign high school diploma in usa so I can go to college here in PA


how can I valid my foreign high school diploma in usa so I can go to college here in PA?
ECUADORIAN HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
call the admissions office of a large university, such as penn State. talk to the admissions counslor they will know the answer.
2 :
Yes you can use your foreign HS diploma to gain admission into an American university. Just get your academic records evaluated by an organization approved/accepted by your preferred university. It's very important to work with evaluators known to and approved by your preferred university, so work with the international students office to get his accomplished.
Read more discussion :