Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Can I wear a TOGA to school


Can I wear a TOGA to school?
I born up in Frankilavia, and I soon moved to USA recently. Would USA students see it strangely if I came to highschool in a toga? Would they be upsetted to me? Also, what garment should I wear to USA school, if not toga? May the woobles bless you. Ansnaitk
Fashion & Accessories - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
To be completely honest, yes, people will stare at you, and find it weird, especially high school students-they can be evil. Try wearing shoes, pants and shirt.
2 :
Ha, woobles. xD This question made my day.
3 :
no wear jeans and a t- shirt NOT a toga whatever that is
4 :
You can wear whatever you want, but it isn't Halloween. Just remember that people will never forget you in your TOGA. You'll be at a party or something and someone will laugh.
5 :
I don't think you should wear a toga only because you might be stared at or made fun of and that's the last thing you want when you are new to a school and new to the U.S.A. If togas are what you normally wear and feel comfortable in, then I think the closest things to those that would be acceptable here are white summer dresses. Buy a lot of white, yellow, and beige dresses and wear those for the first few weeks of school until you get an idea of what the kids at your new school are wearing. I believe the most popular clothes are blue jeans and different colored t-shirts, which are available at any clothing store or at the mall. Good luck and welcome to the USA!
6 :
Nice try,bird brain... Should've put this up for April Fool's Day,but it probably took you an entire year to even come up with this.
7 :
nice try troll...i dont think frankilavia is a real place, considering it got no google results, plus togas were worn in ROME. also, next time u decide to make up a fake name, make it ur display name too COLLEEN.
8 :
If you love Fashion, you should check out this site! It has tons of cute outfits for FREE!!! http://www.freewebs.com/fashionstyling4u/
Read more discussion :