Monday, March 8, 2010

PLEASE! Oceanside or Huntington beach/California/USA High School Teachers and Students


PLEASE! Oceanside or Huntington beach/California/USA High School Teachers and Students?
Please Help ME, I have lost my beloved sun (MOHAMMADNASSER VARSHOUCHIFARD, now 16 y/o) in the California, Oceanside Zip Code 92057, Years ago. Nowadays I heard he is studying in a high shool in the Oceansid or Huntington Beach area. , if you know him, would you please answer me at your earliest convenience. I should thank you at my fullest in advance. PS: I am not living in the USA, but in another country. Sorry: in the secode line, my SON is correct. Sorry: in the seconde line, my SON is correct.
Other - News & Events - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I really wish I could help, good luck.
2 :
I would think you need to talk to u.s. embassy or get information by talking to someone in the federal government. If this is real. They could get you connected with someone.
3 :
Probably not using the same name anymore. No results nationwide for that last name in USA on whitepages.com
Read more discussion :