Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Going to School to the USA.


Going to School to the USA.?
Hi ! I have a question I'm am 15 years old right now and I was thinking of going to USA to study in a High School and then from there to go to a College or something. And I was thinking , Should I go right now . Or finish the High School here in Estonia , and then go to College from here to USA. I want to study and play basketball in college. And maybe you could , recommend me a good state to go to , It should be warm, but not Texas :). Thank You !
Other - Education - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well i would say go to the high school because you wont get accepted into many colleges if you didn't go to a very good high school
2 :
Hey! Im 14, and im from the UK ive always wanted to go to high school in the USA where i am from i don't have cliques, we don't have home coming queen, we dont live like the American's. Going out to diners or grabbing a smoothie after school. Thats the life i have always dreamt for. I would say, if you have the oppotunity to go high school il the USA now, then i would take it. Because then you;ll make more friends which will help when you go to college Also, you would have a lot of fun. Tennesse? LA? NewYork? :) There the top 3 i would go too :D Let me know on what you decide :) Jess x
3 :
Ok my advice is that if you have the opportunity to go to The US in High School, then you should. I think you should go to Florida because it is warm all year. Trust me I mean you barely need winter clothes. In the winter it doesn't snow, but it can get a little cold. The summers are very hot. Florida is a state where there's sunshine almost all year. I live in The US, and let me tell you, you do not want to go to northern states because it is very cold there, especially in winters. Two reasons why I think you should come to the U.S. if you have the opportunity: A. Because colleges in the U.S. look at your ACT and SAT scores. Those tests are given to you in high school. B. I am a foreigner myself, and in the United States, people speak very fast. So if you come in high school, you'lll learn the "English-American" accent. You know there are many English grammar rules that do not apply in the UK. Example: In the Uk, you write colour. In the US, you write Color. This is just a simple example, wait till you get here. ~ Happy Holidays~ :) ~ your welcome~ :)
Read more discussion :