Thursday, February 16, 2012

how do you rate the the performance of indian teachers in usa schools


how do you rate the the performance of indian teachers in usa schools?

Primary & Secondary Education - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I've never had any experience with one. I hope they do better than they do on the call centers.
2 :
some are good some are bad, just like all other races of teachers.
3 :
they are really good, especially in science and math. because of their really good knowledge received from overseas, there teaching skills and materials are very good.
4 :
im not racist but indian teachers [mainly men] r really strict and mean they want what they want. my kid had a student tecaher [indian] nad when she would talk back he sent her to look at a closet door
5 :
I've had two Indian teachers and found the accent to be difficult to concentrate around. For me, I had to try VERY hard to "get" the material. They knew they're topics well but it was a barrier with the heavy accents.
Read more discussion :