Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Where should I go to high school? England or USA


Where should I go to high school? England or USA?
Im 13 at the moment and next year I'll be starting high school I am so scared because I dont know where I want to go. My parents gave me a few options and said I should pick whatever one I like. I live in Arizona, USA and I can either go to a high school there but its a private high school but a boy&girl one. I would be a day student and could live at home. The second option is a boarding school. It's called 'Stowe' and its in Buckingham, England. Its also a boy&girl one. The reson WHY this school is because my dad is Italian, but he moved to England when he was 11 and thats the school he went to before he came to the US and he said it he had the time of his life. I like both! If I stayed in Arizona, I would still be able to always be with my family and friends BUT if I moved to England I would have a whole new experience the only thing is I would be so far away from my family. I would see my grandparents in london a lot, but would only go back to the USA on holidays so I wont see my parents and friends often and I know I will miss them so much:( I really need advice. If you were in my position, what would you pick? Im so scared to make the wrong decision:(
Women's Health - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If it were me, I'd pick England for the experience; Arizona will still be there.
2 :
I would go for europe public schools in the US suck if I was given the choice and could do it all over again I would go to europe
3 :
England would be fun, but I think you need to consider some things. #1. Do you make friends easily? #2. Have you spent time away from family before? If so how did you react in that situation? #3. Do you easily get home sick? How you answer these can tell you if you should go to England. Good luck darling :)
Read more discussion :