Monday, September 24, 2012

What do you think percentage of girls by the end of high school have had in sex in USA


What do you think percentage of girls by the end of high school have had in sex in USA?
i looked it up but i couldnt find it. should i ask my big sis if she had, i was wondering. we are close but not super close?
Women's Health - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'd say about 85%, in all honesty.
2 :
Actually, not many. Most of it is just talk to make themselves seem more mature. Stupid really
3 :
**EDIT*** it's actually 62% of all 12th graders do... I'm trying to get this aritcle I found to show up so you can see it---it's perfect it shows each grade the percentages of girls and boy who do drug and have s*x... Click here: http://www.kff.org/youthhivstds/upload/U-S-Teen-Sexual-Activity-Fact-Sheet.pdf
4 :
Haha this is actually a good question! I wonder this a lot too. If it helps, I have had sex and I haven't graduated yet. So add one to the list.
5 :
many boast about having done it, but haven't. many have done only oral or anal. many have done only with themselves.
Read more discussion :