Monday, December 24, 2012

Should I worry about the economic crisis in the USA if I'm planning to attend Harvard Summer School


Should I worry about the economic crisis in the USA if I'm planning to attend Harvard Summer School?
I'm planning to attend Harvard Summer School 2009. I'm from the Philippines and the dollar costs like 50 pesos here. Im worried that this economic crisis that the USA is experiencing might have effects on my finances. I'm already burdened with the 10 000 tuition fee of the school I hope this won't pose something worse.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well, it is not clear how long this financial crisis will last. Honestly, you should plan for the worst. Start saving more money now by being frugal, so that you have a cushion in case you need it.

Cheapest Web Hosting offered by RX Web H
Read more discussion :